You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Wednesday, January 26th 2011, 2:50pm

Author: Alexabirch

Clan event stage 2 - picking Ore

Hello, Can someone check all players on Location Gungle Hideout that after second stage started had picked up Sparkling Ore? Problem is there is one or possibly two people who use picking program. I have good connection to internet and i can see Ore appears in same time and i mean it "SAME TIME" as number 1 on it that shows someone pick it. That is not normal and it is Illegal. I am 100% sure there is a cheater among people there, find him please...As for me event is corrupted already. Thank You

Friday, October 22nd 2010, 8:55am

Tarariquon battle...

07:48 The Tarariquon battle has begun; let the strongest spider win! Issue your instructions now. Seized: Marvelous Glass 31 pcs. 07:48 Your spider throws himself into battle and delivers a blow to your opponent's spider. 07:49 Your spider launches an attack but fails to maintain it and your opponent's spider tears a leg from your charge. 07:49 You spider conducts a sustained and powerful attack, tearing a leg away from your opponent's spider. 07:49 You have lost the battle. Hi all....I lost bat...

Friday, October 1st 2010, 10:11am

Bug in NPC quests

well...hmmm...it is not OK example...i have i backpack Arch apotrope recipe, i need to give it in clostier to study it and can noc because when I click Norak i automaticly get opened quest to make scrolls. if i click return to quest ot return to location..nothing happen. Also as I told U in arena i can not get quest Village patrol...because i automaticly when click on gilverd i have to fight mage tournement...and when i go and fight again when i click on gilverd i am on same spot...so can not ge...

Thursday, September 30th 2010, 10:52am

Bug in NPC quests

Hello, I have bug in 3 different NPC quests. (after last update) 1st bug is in NPC in clan Burial grounds in mausoleum, i can not cancel option where i have 2 answers, buy book for 50g or not buy. 2nd, in Warlords arena i can not close quest to pick mage 11-13 to go to tournement, and I can not get to option to do Village clearing quest. 3rd. in BoVirtue clostier I can not get my Arch-Apotrope to be read By norak, i can not cancel opened option to create scrolls. I did not see other NPCs but i t...