You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Tuesday, April 19th 2011, 2:38pm

Author: sealboy

wand.

Hi Just after the update today Tuesday 19th I used my magic wand and the message came up 13:34 Received: Severe Elixir of Life 2 pcs. I read on the site that you always recive three of these no matter what and if your lucky you get something else. Has this changed due to the update? or will you give me my third one? regards Sealboy.

Sunday, February 13th 2011, 11:30pm

taken amulet

I undertook a fight against the Dugrkharg wrath [5], I called two Pkhaard wraths to help me and before i clicked ok on using the third one i was dead yet the game still took my amulet. In all I started out with 4 used 2 in the fight and came out with only 1 in my rucksack. Is there anyway i can get the amulet back?

Thursday, January 27th 2011, 4:10pm

amulets of call

I use google chrome.

Wednesday, January 26th 2011, 7:54pm

amulets of call

Hi I cant seem to be able to get the amulets of call from the shop in Square of fire. I scroll along and the only tabs I have is one saying "scrolls" and another saying "mounts". I have not downloaded the game client from you so I do not think that is the Problem. It is also happening in other shops around the land for me. Please help

Tuesday, December 14th 2010, 9:38pm

Cant log in

I keep typing in my password and clicking enter but it just loads and brings me back to the log in screen. I know i havent changed the password and it is deffinetly correct. I will try again in a few hours but just thought I would let you know. Regards Sealboy