You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 307.

Saturday, September 14th 2024, 10:40pm

Author: Aykutluk

CrackerJacks Secret Diary Series

News Link Quest Name: The City NPC: CrackerJack Location: The Gurraldiy´s Head Pub / Mary´s Tavern Required level: 3 Quest Stages: Proceed by giving the right answers to the questions CrackerJack will ask us! Q: What landscapes did I cross in pursuit of the white rabbit? A: Of course it was meadows, stones, forests and a river. Received: Talent Coin 3 pcs. Q: What was I able to take with me when I fell through the rabbit hole? A: You couldn't grab anything. Received: Talent Coin 3 pcs. Q: What ...

Sunday, September 8th 2024, 9:24pm

Underground knights quests for lvl 3-5 (unreal)

Hello, You can start by organising your own race for CC. Organise a team of 6 people and queue up. Seeing this, i think the opposing race will get in queue with a team of 6 people. Of course, this method will take some time. If you want to progress faster, i suggest that after completing the first 2 quests for the UK at those lvl(3-4), it will be possible to complete the remaining quests in CC-386 after lvl5. Here I will share the quests that can and cannot be completed in CC-386 for you. First ...

Monday, September 2nd 2024, 5:27pm

Bard Festival Quest Bugged Pretty Bad !

There was a general problem with the quest. It has been reported and fixed. Your victory has been added to your quest progress and you can proceed to the next stage.

Friday, August 30th 2024, 7:34pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - September draw

06-45-42-19 11-21-49-32 13-24-22-43 14-50-16-07

Tuesday, August 27th 2024, 6:49pm

News Link Quest Name: By the lake! NPC: CrackerJack Location: The Gurraldiy´s Head Pub / Mary´s Tavern Required level: 3 Quest Stages: Received: Tiny GoldfishGo to the Jeweller in the Craftsmen's Guild. ( Korundum the Jeweller - Esmeril )Get the resources but we won't deliver them yet: 5 each of Topaz Dust , Emerald Dust and Ruby Dust Now ask the herbologist which plants are suitable for your fishbowl. ( Herbier the Herbologist - Foglio )Get the resources but we won't deliver them yet: 1 each o...

Friday, August 23rd 2024, 12:06pm

Technical support->Mentor->Technical support

Hi, The problem has been forwarded to the admin and the missing part will be credited to you after the review.

Thursday, August 22nd 2024, 9:28am

Battle Pass: Season of the Alchemist's Secrets!

@orrin For mobs, try to find out what you kill fast. For gathering, my recommendation would be mytras resources because they are the fastest gathered resources compared to others

Saturday, August 3rd 2024, 9:42am

Abode of Eternal Ice 1d CD instance resources

Hello orrin, Thank you for the information you shared. However, i would like to make a correction to prevent misunderstanding. The amount of quicksilver you mentioned are the amounts that drop for those who have Juggernauts Worship in the 11-12 level group. For more detailed information, you can check HERE . If you want even more detailed information for each level group, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Wednesday, July 31st 2024, 2:43pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - August draw

12-33-07-45 23-19-08-40 05-29-14-31 48-02-26-09

Wednesday, July 31st 2024, 12:24pm

News Link Quest Name: An unusual Cherry Break NPC: CrackerJack Location: The Gurraldiy´s Head Pub / Mary´s Tavern Required level: 3 Quest Stages: Go to Givens / Mary in the tavern and ask for a sweet dish with cherries! Please note: If you are unable to talk to Givens / Mary, you must either cancel the quest "In The Tentacles Of A Dangerous Plague (if you have this effect "Chaos Plague ") or complete this quest and its subquests. The NPC will then contact you! Go back to CrackerJack. Received: ...

Tuesday, July 9th 2024, 8:54am

[FOOTBALL EVENT] Matchdays 20-21

https://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Aykutluk Spain 0 : France 1 Netherlands1 : England 1

Friday, July 5th 2024, 2:06pm

[FOOTBALL EVENT] And some more extra bets ...

https://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Aykutluk Top scorer Jamal Musiala 5 Red/yellow cards Red card - 5 Yellow card - 179

Thursday, July 4th 2024, 1:59pm

[FOOTBALL EVENT] Matchdays 18-19

https://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Aykutluk Spain 2 : 2 Germany Portugal 1 : 2 France England 2 : 1 Switzerland Netherlands 1 : 2 Turkey

Wednesday, July 3rd 2024, 10:34pm

News Link Quest Name: Through the forest NPC: CrackerJack Location: The Gurraldiy´s Head Pub / Mary´s Tavern Required level: 3 Quest Stages: Current goal: Talk to the Alchemist in the Craftsmen's Guild. ( Veddun the Alchemist - Cagliostro the Alchemist - (Both in City Square - Guild of Artisans)Current goal: Bring Fern Frond 15 pcs and Collected Iris 4 pcs to Veddun the Alchemist / Cagliostro the Alchemist in the Guild of Artisans. (Ferns can be collected during the JUNE - FERN FLOWERING event!...

Monday, July 1st 2024, 9:16pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - July draw

10-28-45-03 21-06-36-14 32-19-07-49 25-41-09-17

Friday, June 28th 2024, 9:41am

[FOOTBALL EVENT] Get some extra points ...

https://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Aykutluk Teams in Final Team France vs. Team Italy Winner Team of the Tournament Team France

Friday, June 28th 2024, 9:22am

[FOOTBALL EVENT] Matchdays 14-17

https://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Aykutluk Switzerland 1:2 Italy Germany 2:1 Denmark England 2:0 Slovakia Spain 3:1 Georgia France 2:1 Belgium Portugal 2:0 Slovenia Romania 1:2 Netherlands Austria 1:2 Turkey

Friday, June 28th 2024, 9:15am

Relic Seeker Rep

Hello, At level 3, you can make a maximum of 1k Relic Seekers Reputation. More is not possible. The main reason for this is the cap for some levels. At level 4 you will be able to make Relic Seekers Reputation for 2k, but no more. This cap will be removed at level 5 and you can get Relic Seekers Worship. Have a good game!

Friday, June 21st 2024, 11:01pm

[FOOTBALL EVENT] Matchday 10-13

https://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Aykutluk Switzerland 1 : Germany 2 Scotland 2 : Hungary 1 Albania 0 : Spain 3 Croatia 1 : Italy 2 Netherlands 2 : Austria 0 France 3 : Poland 1 England 1 : Slovenia 0 Denmark 2 : Serbia 1 Slovakia 1 : Romania 0 Ukraine 0 : Belgium 2 Georgia 1 : Portugal 3 Czech Republic 1 : Turkey 2

Monday, June 17th 2024, 6:25pm

[FOOTBALL EVENT] Matchdays 6-9

https://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Aykutluk Croatia 2 : Albania 0 Germany 3 : Hungary 1 Scotland 1 : Switzerland 1 Slovenia 0 : Serbia 1 Denmark 1 : England 2 Spain 2 : Italy 2 Slovakia 0 : Ukraine 2 Poland 2 : Austria 1 Netherlands 2 : France 1 Georgia 0 : Czech Republic 2 Turkey 1 : Portugal 3 Belgium 3 : Romania 0