You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Monday, October 16th 2017, 1:42am

Author: _STRIDER_

Happy Birthday _Strider_

Thank you for the Birthday wishes. And I do not know why it stopped you from before brother of mine. And if anyone is interested I am 51 as of the 8th. When you pass 50 it isnt as important the number of them you have. It is how well you live between each one. So all you youngesters out there remember that. Live life fully. Live it well. As you never know how many tomorrows you have left. I pass this advice on to you in rememberence of Oriana who we lost earlier this year at the young age of 48 ...

Monday, May 15th 2017, 6:51pm

Oriana has fallen in Battle :((

I want to thank everyone for thier kind words and thoughts, I know each day will become less hurt from her loss. All of her friends will be a reminder to me of the person she was. I can tell you toward the end one of things she said she missed the most was this game and the friends she made here over the last few years of her life. She regetted the fact that she was unable to meet any of you in person, as one of the things we talked about when we thought she had it beat, Was the desire to travel...

Saturday, May 13th 2017, 8:42pm

Oriana has fallen in Battle :((

Rest in Peace "Oriana",aka Angie M. On May 12th,2017 at 1415 pm in Pensacola, Florida, USA. My best friend in the Real World and Faeo took her last breath after a long up and down battle with Cancer . She wanted you all to know that over the last few years playing this game was a terrific in helping her not dwell on her pain and troubles. The friendships she made in Faeo helped her not feel so alone when it became difficult to leave the house other than Doctor Appointments etc. Now she was not ...

Wednesday, May 10th 2017, 3:38am

Saying Goodbye to Oriana :((

Oriana is now at home and resting. I am hoping over next couple days her pain level will stablize enough that she will be aware so I can read the nice things that her friends have posted. If she desires for me to post some replies or some thoughts to you all. I will do that for her. Just no promises as she mostly sleeps during this time.

Friday, May 5th 2017, 9:51pm

Saying Goodbye to Oriana :((

To all the friends of Oriana, I bring sad news. Many of our friends know of how Oriana and I met on the game and became real life friends, and how when she asked, I moved 1900 miles across the States to help her while she was battling cancer. For the last 4 years I have stood beside her during her valiant fight. About 6 weeks ago she fell sick again and has been in the Hospital for most of that time. Well her diagnosis is not good. Tomorrow she comes home under Hospice Care. They are giving her ...