You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Thursday, April 2nd 2015, 9:57pm

Author: Sandpit

Game Update Bug Report Thread

Went to Soygura to open a "Precious Casket", and press to open it but am told that I do not have a "precious box". I checked at least 3 times that I had a precious casket and was clicking the correct option, yet still got "You do not have a closed precious box!". Tried clicking the closed box option and got "You do not have a closed precious box!" and tried clicking the coffer option and got "You do not have a closed precious coffer!" so I'm guessing the "casket" option registers as a box open, ...

Friday, March 27th 2015, 7:10pm

"Gizedor's Task"

Oh wait I realised it's a continuation. Feel like an idiot. :p Can get rid of this.

Friday, March 27th 2015, 7:08pm

"Gizedor's Task"

I spent a while getting the required items for this quest (and I wont state what the items were because I'm pretty sure that would ruin the point of it being a puzzle), but I went to turn the quest in and the quest giver had a new quest (Gizedor's Task), which was pretty weird since I already had a quest. So I thought that I would just go and accept it then give him the items... nope. It gave me the quest again and removed the items I needed to give him from my inventory. So, I'm wondering... Is...