You are not logged in.

Thursday, September 22nd 2011, 7:08pm

Problem with Aachievements

There are two achievements in for the gambit quests: Beginning Gambit and Ultimate gambit. I have fionished the entire gambit quest since I've been level 5...they are showing in my completed quest tab as well but when I look at my achievements, I didn't get them....

Can you please look to it and get me the achievements?

Can I ask for a respectful answer please and not a smart arse one like I get most of the time? I give time and money to this game, I would appreciate a bit of respect from the admins as I'm being respectful in my way of asking....thank you in advance for your precious time.

Saturday, September 24th 2011, 3:14pm

Could I get someone to look into this please.

Saturday, September 24th 2011, 3:29pm

Have you already talked to Martisa the Witch? (event "Past Deeds")

Saturday, September 24th 2011, 3:42pm

Quoted from "Noli;111973"

Have you already talked to Martisa the Witch? (event "Past Deeds")

dude...do you read? I said these quests are in my completed quest tab..I did them a long time ago...I needed to do them to get enough rep for BZ back then...they are showing as completed however, I didn't get the achievement points for them....

Saturday, September 24th 2011, 3:47pm

Can you see my last 2 achievments? I did those quests long time ago and I got those achievments yesterday after talking to Martisa

Saturday, September 24th 2011, 3:53pm

Armagedon you need to do the past deeds event to get past completed quests Achievements..

Saturday, September 24th 2011, 4:15pm

oooohhh...ok...my bad...thank you guys....

Saturday, September 24th 2011, 4:34pm

know that....I just got like 20 achievements...wow....thanks guys....case closed....thread can be locked